Founded in 2007, Flowmon Networks is a rapidly growing networking and security company that is expanding into new markets. Our team of 150 “Flowmoners” support mid and large size enterprises, telcos, government, and universities such as Vodafone, Orange, Volkswagen, KBC Bank, dm Drogerie, ČD - Telematika, Raiffeisenbank, and Charles University. Flowmon’s technology partners include F5, A10, Radware, IXIA, Gigamon and others.
The Sales Executive for Germany is key to Flowmon’s success. We are investing significant resources to increase our presence and accelerate our growth. You will work with a local and global team on complex projects for network monitoring and cyber security. This position reports to the Sales Director, Western Europe and is supported by our local Sales Engineer.
- Focus on hunting and developing new enterprise accounts
- Implement the channel strategy, including recruiting, enabling and developing targeted resellers, system integrators, service providers and other organisations
- Up-sell and leverage opportunities from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen customer and partner relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Own entire pipeline lifecycle, from lead qualification to purchase
- Work with marketing to execute activities, partner events and participate at conferences
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline within Salesforce
Requirements and Other Desirable Attributes
- Experience as an enterprise sales executive selling to mid-large enterprises, service providers, government, and universities
- Previous experience with a vendor or channel partner in the networking or security space (NetOps/SecOps), including Firewalls, SIEM, Packet Brokers, SD-WAN, etc.
- Existing network of customer contacts and/or partners in our space
- Experience selling and winning against well-known vendors
- Strong customer / external facing skills both on-line/virtual and in person
- Not afraid to pick up the phone or knock on the door of a prospect
- Ability to navigate and manage RFI/RFP process
- German (fluent/native) and English (good/excellent) speaking
- Salesforce.com CRM experience is a plus
- Travel 25-50% of the time
What can you expect?
- Working from your choice of home, coworking space, or other virtual office
- Small and friendly team in Germany and surrounding regions that meets regularly
- Work, play, and grow with world-class network monitoring and security technology
- Opportunity for continuous learning and growth
- Visits to Headquarters in Czech Republic for training and team building
- Generous compensation and benefits