Do you like to play around with various SaaS tools out there?
Have you managed or administered CRM systems and enjoy doing that?
Do workflows and process maps give you goosebumps?
Can you be an admin as well as an analyst?
Do you like a dynamic and ever-changing environment?
Do you have patience in explaining and training new functionalities to users?
We’re looking for you! You, as our new Internal Systems Administrator will lead the ongoing management of our cloud-based data systems including salesforce.com., Rydoo, Google, GoToMeeting, and others.
What we expect?
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the platforms. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, users, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. Our Systems Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our cloud-based data systems. You should have two or more years of experience in a similar position, communicate (speak and write) English and Czech fluently and be a team player, communicative person.
How will your day look like?
- Handling all administrative functions including user account, roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets, groups, etc.
- Providing first level support to internal users for our SaaS tools.
- Improving user experience through the creation and configuration of custom reports, dashboards, page layouts, custom fields, custom objects, record types, fields, triggers, and validation rules.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Analyzing current processes together with reviewing new system features and functionalities and recommending more efficient paths.
- Providing training to our new users and grow the adoption and skillset across the organization.
- Cooperating with our third-party vendors on system projects completion.
- Maintaining process documentation and training materials up-to-date and easy to use.
Task (real-life) examples
- To implement new mandatory fields (formula fields, checkboxes, dependent fields), validation rules and process builders which would ensure that important information will be requested to be filled in by the system at the right time (stage) of the sales process.
- To create automated approval flows for e.g. discounts, partner level changes.
- To test per diems functionality in Expense Management tool, train the users and document the process to ensure a smooth onboarding and correct usage across the organization.
What we offer
- Work, play, and grow with world-class network monitoring and security technology.
- Opportunity for continuous learning and growth.
- Informal working environment
- Headquarters in Czech Republic.
- Generous compensation and benefits.