Flowmon Networks empowers businesses to manage and secure their computer networks with confidence. With our high-performance network monitoring technology and lean-forward behavior analytics, IT pros worldwide benefit from absolute network traffic visibility to enhance network & application performance and deal with modern cyber threats. Flowmon leads the way of NetFlow/IPFIX network monitoring that is high-performing, scalable and easy-to-use. The world’s largest businesses, internet service providers, government entities, or even small and midsize companies rely on our solutions to take control of their networks, keep order and overcome uncertainty. With our solution recognized by Gartner, recommended by Check Point and IBM, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
Our growing UX team is looking for an Experience Researcher. His mission will be to provide the robust, rich, and actionable research that both design team and product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle. Running usability studies and validating prototypes with users will entertain you on weekly basis. You’ll inspire change by delivering exciting presentations about your findings. Interested? Read-on!
For this position we are looking for individual contributors who will help elevate the practice of research with creative but rigorous qualitative, quantitative, and/or design research methods. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about product design, passionate about understanding people, curious about the relationship between technology and people.
What will you do
- Collaborate closely with designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful product, features, and experiences into the world.
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps.
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle.
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan.
- Reveal what users need from our product and services by conducting primary research, exploring behaviors and motivations. You’ll be also conducting usability studies and validating prototypes delivered by designers with users in order to help designers iterate their designs and prototypes further.
- You not only conduct best-in-class multi-method research, but you develop deep, research-driven product expertise and help the UX team understand what makes a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, and even magical.
What do we expect?
- 3 years’ experience in applied product and UX research.
- University degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science or related field is a plus.
- Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses.
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience.
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methods, being comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and being able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Great communication, ability to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers, interviewees and other stakeholders (in English).
Why to join Flowmon team?
- Great opportunity to establish and design experience research process and participate in the success of one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
- Team of about 140 passionate and self-driven people ready to help you succeed.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Benefit program (Cafeteria, Multisport Card).