We are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic content specialist to join our Marketing team in Brno. The ideal candidate has proven experience with content creation, understands how to market content and how to use the appropriate strategies to draw in consumers.
Your primary objective will be to identify relevant topics and create engaging and high-quality content, which means:
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to identify pain points, relevant topics, and timely content themes and then distill it into engaging, easily consumable content, including
blog articles, eBooks, social media content, webinars and other written, visual, and video content.
- Craft, maintain and update Flowmon customer and partner facing collateral - white papers, datasheets, slide decks, web pages, and others as required.
- Coordinate content release schedule with other marketing team members.
- Measure and analyze content metrics on an ongoing basis and factor results in future content recommendations and development.
- Occasionally deliver presentations at client-facing events.
What you need to have and know?
- Previous experience with content creation.
- Excellent knowledge of English (all types of content will be produced in English)
- Solid foundation in SEO is a plus
- Solid IT background will definitely help you to jump quickly into your role.
- Great storytelling, writing, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, especially have an eye for presenting visual material.
- Being able to see the bigger picture.
Flowmon Networks a.s. will process your personal data during the recruitment and any hiring process for the position that you are applying for. More information about how your data can be used can be found here: https://www.flowmon.com/en/privacy-policy.